At Sevens Legal, APC we pride ourself for being a boutique full-service trial and criminal defense legal experts in San Diego County. With a former prosecutor on our team, we understand how the other side thinks and have a higher chance of getting your charges dropped or reduced.
With a combined 40+ years of experience in all areas of crime offense law representation, our legal team understands the emotional stress and other burdens that comes with being investigated, charged, or arrested for a crime.
San Diego Criminal Attorneys at Sevens Legal, APC Are Dedicated To Serving You 24/7
Your reputation and freedom are crucial to you and your loved ones; so when we legally represent you, we will fight for you as if you are a family member. Our defense experts are dedicated to you and work hard to get you the best outcome.
Unlike a lot of law firms, we take defending our clients serious and work very hard and go the extra mile to make sure that our clients charges are dropped or reduced significantly.
Our philosophy, unique courtroom strategies, negotiation skills, and reputation for winning cases have made us the go-to law firm in the County for all aspects of defense legal help.
Aggressive Criminal Defense Lawyers Practice Areas
Our aggressive legal experts have helped our clients with cases as simple as a misdemeanor up to serious felony. We also represent our clients throughout California in both federal and state courts. It doesn’t matter the type criminal offense our lawyers can help you with it.
Here just a quick overview of some of the areas we serve our customers in:
- Juvenile Crimes
- Property Crimes
- Motor Vehicle Theft (Car Jacking)
- Armed Robbery
- Sex Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar
- Federal Crimes
- Gang Related Crimes
- First time DUI/DWI
- Multiple DUI
- Juvenile DUI
- Blood alcohol content tests
- Breathalyzer tests
- Field sobriety tests
- DUI/DWI Penalties
- DMV hearing for license suspension
- Drunk driving homicide
- DUI hit and run
- DUI/DWI expungement
How Sevens Legal, APC Can Help You With All Your Cases
You need the best criminal lawyer on your side when you or a loved one is facing serious charges or jail time. The good news is that at Sevens Legal law firm, we provide our clients with the best legal representation. Here are ways we can help you:
- Negotiate Deals: We are negotiation experts and can work out deals with the prosecutors to get your charges dropped before they are filed. In the event that you are charged we will fight and aggressively negotiate the lowest charge/sentence possible. On many occasions because of our years of experience, professional relationships, and our trial expertise we are in a position to best accomplish the desired result.
- Trial: If negotiations do not meet expectations, our team will demand a trial, and we are well equipped with the right resources and experience to go to the trial for you. We are recognized and feared for our trial skills. Most attorneys are scared of trials, and we are not.
- Appeals: If you don’t get the outcome that is best for you we can also appeal it. We are well-respected appellate lawyers.
Also Skilled San Diego DUI/DWI Defense Lawyers Dealing With Drunk Driving Charges
One of the areas of law for which we are also skilled in is in defending those charged with drunk driving or driving while under the influence of drugs. We have gotten our clients superb results in this area of charges. Please refer to our case result page to see more results.
It is important to understand know that California is the king when it comes to DUI/DWI related cases in the country. According to insurance.com, in 2011, three of the top five cities with the drunkest driving offenders are in California cities of San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
The insurance.com article also pointed out that San Diego ranked number one for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs offenses in 2011. It is also a well-known fact that the cities that rank at the top for driving under the influence are not necessarily the cities with the most alcoholics. It could also be that most cities with those high ranking, the police are more on the lookout for DUI behaviors more than in other cities.
Most defendants are not well versed with the state drink and driving laws to be easily intimidated by the charge imposed on them. However, instead of being confused and traumatized over the situation, they can engage a professional legal representation from experts like us that can guide them through the complicated arena of DWI laws and penalties.
Choose The Law Firm That Provide Exceptional Representation
If you are looking for the best legal representation, choose a defense law firm with solid years of experience defending the accused and that possess the following attributes to handle your case:
- Personal attention to all cases
- Our attorneys include a Former District Attorney who understands the prosecutor’s game plans
- Affordable rates while still delivering quality work (we are not cheap lawyers we are just reasonable. As they say, “good lawyers are not cheap, and cheap lawyers are costly.” Cheap lawyers only care about the money and do not care if you win or lose. So be careful and understand that being cheap and being reasonable are two different things)
- We can go to trial if it comes to that
- We are respected & admired by people in the SD County legal community
- We are masters in picking out prosecutors weak points
- And many more.
We also bring a team approach (two heads are better than one) to every case that we handle. This team approach provides you the client with cumulative experience of our respected and passionate legal experts and assistants.
Contact Our Experienced Legal Team Now For Free Consultation
If you or loved ones is accused or charged with any type of crime call us. Let us support and help you during this tough time. Our firm award winning attorneys provides hope and peace of mind. The Sevens Legal, APC office is located in both San Diego and Escondido. We have time and time again helped Southern California residents get their cases dismissed or penalties reduced.
¿Se Habla Español? Sevens Legal, APC regularly works with Spanish-speaking Criminal & DUI/Drunk Driving clients.